Whether we are installing replacement windows, remodeling a kitchen or doing a second story room addition, our process ensures that we will exceed your expectations.
Initial Discovery Meeting
One of our guiding principles is to listen to our customers. We will not start a project until we have a thorough understanding of their goals and objectives. This is accomplished at an initial discovery “get to know you” meeting. We listen to you. We learn what you want, when you want it, and what your budget is. We will be very honest and open with you, and will tell you whether what you want is realistic, and whether we are the right contractor for your job.
We sit down with you and confirm the project specifications and budget which were discussed at the discovery meeting. If this is for a major job, such as a kitchen redesign or room addition, we will review drawings to make sure the finished product is what you need.
As the General Contractor it is our responsibility to execute the project on time, on budget and in a manner that exceeds your expectations. Here are some of the things we do:
- We provide a detailed project plan, including timelines
- We assign a project manager that will be your single “go to” person on a daily basis
- We bring in and manage all subcontractors, whom we have thoroughly vetted
- We obtain all necessary permits
- We order all material
- We accompany you (if you want) to select appliances, cabinets, countertops, fixtures, etc.
- We prepare the worksite to minimize disruption to you and your neighbors
- We clean up at the end of every day
After the Project
When the project is completed, you will have a walk through with the project manager to make sure the project has been completed to your satisfaction. And even after the project is done, you can call us with any questions or concerns. We invite you to learn more about our guiding principles.